The LED Outfitters engineers are proud to introduce the Par36 LNR10, a surface mount sure to make a bold statement in the emergency lighting industry. Sleek, sturdy, and an amazing overall value, the Par36 LNR10 is designed with professional public safety needs in mind. Every light has been aggressively tested to withstand any and all weather conditions, making the Par36 LNR10 a superior choice for durability and longevity.
- Every LED unit consists of 10 1-Watt LEDs featuring cutting-edge linear optics for a blindingly intense light output.
- This light comes installed with self-contained 12 flash patterns with colors that flash either in simultaneous or alternating patterns. Further, this unit can be synchronized to work together with many LED modules for a more cohesive output.
- This SAE rated light may be powerful but is small enough to mount in a variety of locations on most vehicles.
- Voltage: 12-24VDC
- SAE rated
- Average current draw: 500mA @12.8VDC
- Max current draw: 700mA @ 12.8VDC
- Waterproof, vibration-resistant
- Four (4) wires for simple set-up (Positive, Negative, Sync, Pattern)
- Dimensions: 4&½ “ round size